Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

Magnificent Maths Game

Kia Ora Bloggers! Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to show you my maths game that I made. It has multiplication and division questions and they aren't too hard. Goal: Use multiplication and division strategies to find fractions of whole numbers. I really liked using google slides to make this game because it is fun and easy to use and I love using google slides. Here is the game that I made. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!






How many questions did you get right?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Quinn
    I really enjoyed playing your game. I really liked that you had two bonus round questions too. It was challenging enough and made me think.
    Keep up the great work!
    Mrs Carney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora,
    Thank you so much for your feedback. I hope you learn't heaps from the slide. What was you favourite part of the pick a path?
    Thanks -Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Quinn,
    I really liked your pick-a-path because you used so many cool images. I think I got all of them right but they were quite hard! I am excited for your next post. Did you try it out for yourself? Because it is really good. See you next post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Sophie,
    Yes I did try it out myself and I also got some other people to try it too. Thank you for your feedback! What was your favorite part about my slide show?
    Thanks Again
    - Quinn

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post