Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

My Brother LiamπŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ

My brother Liam wanted me to write about him. He is 4 years old and he is always so cute and nice. During the lockdown our family has been going for some walks but us kids have been scootering for the walks. We have been going to a carpark that we can scooter free around and we normally play cops and robbers or we have differnt types of races. He has a toy called chase from pawpatrol. He is a cute toy soft and quite old but he is l♥ved and he will be for ever and ever. Liam's favorite color is blue and he loves ice cream. His favorite thing to do is sleep and he loves playing with his toys. This is him first time baking on the 5th of April.πŸ‘

3 comments:

  1. Hi Quinn,
    Wow, look at that chocolate cake. I can't believe that was your brothers first attempt at baking. Congratulate him for me. Did it taste as good as it looks?
    Thank you for introducing your little brother, I look forward to meeting him in person when we are back at school.
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam said thank you and yes it did taste goodπŸ˜ŽπŸ€πŸ˜€πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ‘‘πŸ†

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Quinny! I love how many adjectives you've used in here to describe Liam, and Chase the puppy! We certainly have been having a lot of fun going on walks/scooters and going crazy in the car park, haven't we?!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post