Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

My New Learning For You To Veiw!πŸ’–

Goal: think while reading, pick up new information and come up with new ideas

Kia Ora bloggers. My name is Quinn and I welcome you to my blog to those who are new to my blog. Today is the 4th of June and I am excited to share my new learning with you.

This week for reading the whole hub has been learning about writing a good Email. Would you like to see my Slide about my learning? Click this link if so and I hope you like it!πŸ˜πŸ¦„

Thanks for reading my blog. Please comment and keep reading my blog. See you.

Kind Regrets QuinnπŸ¦„

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post