Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

The Big Trip😍 Kelly Tarltons

 Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog. Today is the 3rd of febuary and I will be talking about Kelly Tarltons the second part of my big trip. The day before Kelly Tarltons was Rainbows End. I went on so many rides. The day before that we had a look around Auckland. We all got up nice and early to get ready for Kelly Tarltons. On the drive it was a bit hard to find the building because it looked pretty small because it goes underground which means it is pretty hard to see when you are driving past it. I spotted it without knowing that was it when we drove past it. We went in and there was a ramp to get down where the fun begins. The first bit there was no animals or sea creatures but there was a motherbike and a little tiny bus thing that we got photos in but then we saw cool animals as well as getting our picture taken. We went through a tunnel that felt like the bridge bit was going round and round but really it was a circle wall thing around us. We got out and we saw the penguins they were so cute but we were on the side where they swim not smile and wave. We didn't have a great veiw from where we were so we went around a bit so we could see better. And there the penguins were right there there was one really fat one that needed a brush but I don't think that will happen. We kept moving and we saw so many other cool creatures. We saw miny sharks. We saw turtles and sea horses. We even saw a giant squid. Kelly Tarltons was really cool but I bet you can't wait to hear about the next awesome activity. Can't wait to tell you more about The Big Trip😍 See Ya Quinn



2 comments:

  1. Hi Quinn
    Thanks for sharing your holiday experience - it sounded amazing and I hope to visit there one day soon. What was your favourite part? Did you take lots of photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    My favourite part was Pengiuns because of how cute they are. Some of them are fat others skinny and then others are just normal but there was one really fat one which really needed a brush. It's feathers were everywhere. And yes I took heaps of photos. We went in January so I had just got my phone from December. Thank you for commenting on my blog.
    - Quinn

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post