Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

My Big Trip😍 Rainbows End

Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog. It is Tuesday the 2nd of Febuary and I am really excited to tell you about the big trip I went on. First we went to the airport and  had and hour and a half of a plane ride. I played on my phone and looked out the window talked to Elsha and Dad. They were the people in my half of the row. Then we landed at the ariport in Auckland. When we got there we got ready to have a look around Auckland. Something I noticed while we were driving around was that some of the bins were blue. I am not quite sure what the blue bin is for because I don't live in Auckland but I did get to stay for a few nights in an apartment building. It was really small but it fit us all in and that is the important bit. When we got to the apartment we went into the room and we played on our device. The next day was nice and sunny and we were all excited for Rainbows End! On the way we could see more of Auckland and as we got closer we saw the fear fall. The fear fall is a really tall tower that you fall from sitting in a seat tightly buckled in and you are pulled up and when you get to the top there is about a five second wait and then you drop super fast. Then we arrived and everthing was fine when we got there because it was nice and early so we didn't have to line up for anything but we stayed for the whole day so it got pretty busy but we had heaps of fun. I liked the roller coaster. My favourite bit is when we went upside down on the loops. There were three loops and they were all fun but the bit I didn't like about the roller coaster was when I was on the turns I kept banging my head and It was not very nice but the rest was awesome. I also liked the log flume the gold rush and the stratosphere. They were all very fun. Talk to you soon, Quinn!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post