Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

My Marvelous Venn Diagram

 Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog. Today I will show you my venn diagram. A venn diagram is when you have two circles and a joined bit in the middle. In the middle you write somethings the two things you are writing about have in common and on the sides you write what they have oppisite or not the same. You could write about a cat and a dog. On the dog side you might write it barks and on the cat side you could write it purrs. Then in the middle you could write they are both domestic animals. Then you would have the things that they have in common and the things that they have that are different. Here is the venn diagram that I created.




Have you ever made a venn diagram?

Kakete!😀

1 comment:

  1. Cool facts about cabbage trees I like the fact that they are popular in Europe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post