Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Brilliant Blogging

 Kia Ora and welcome back to my brilliant blog. 


Today I will be telling you about how to write a quality blog post and comment. We have been learning to make a good post and comment. I am going to share my task with you. I have made a slideshow showing you how to make a good blog post and comment.


 I think that this is important because the more you bog the better you get at blogging. I like to blog about my learning because I can share it with everyone. 


The reason I enjoyed this task is because I love creating slideshows and I love adding colors to slideshows. Here is the slide that I made for this week's create task.






I hope you enjoyed the slideshow. Do you like blogging?

1 comment:

  1. Greaet slideshow Quinn - really impressed with it. It is clear and easy to read and full of helpful tips. I like your catchy title. I am trying to improve my commenting. How do you think I ma doing?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post