Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Top Seceret Reading Mission

Kia Ora Bloggers,

I am a spy on a top secret reading mission. I have to make an image or mascot about four native plants and get it back to my big spy boss. I had to do this fast and on this very day. I did Kōhia Mānia Korokio and Rātā. I recreated the plant on a google slide. These days spys use those fancy online tools. Anyway my big spy boss gave me a goal. He also gave me a week to do it but I forgot to do it and the long weekend got it the way as well. I guess I should have done a little bit more work before the long holiday. I only started it today and finished it today so I hope you enjoy my work. Goal: Articulate a variety of strategies to help comprehension and use knowledge from text to combine with new idea (own and others) to come up with new thinking.



Have you ever had to learn about native plants on a top secret mission??

7 comments:

  1. HI Quinn I'm Sidney I like how in your Reading slide I like that you put in the facts and I could reading it propel and I also learnt some more things about all of those trees especially Korokio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sidney
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love the feedback you gave me on The slide. What did you learn from my slide? Is there anything that I could improve next time?
    - Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  3. he Quinn i relay love your wake it helped me to now about plants more next time you code put a bit more info on kohia loved your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ruby,
    Thank you for the feedback on my work. What new things did you learn about the plants from my slide? Is there anything you want to know about kohia because I can share some more information about it if there is something you would like to know? Thank you for commenting on my blog.
    - Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quinn i lernt from your slide is that mania can grow up to 50 centimetres high,korokio can't be broken by an human hand,and lots more.you don't need to write any more write now just next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ruby,
    Thanks again for commenting on my blog. It is great you have learn things from my blog. Thank you for telling me what you have learnt from my slide. Is there anything you would really like to know about any plant.
    - Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Quinn,
    Thanks for all of this infomation! I have never been on a real spy mision, but it sounds fun! I never knew that Korokio couldn't be borken! I like that you put lots of infomation on each slide ana a piture to go with it to. How long did it take to gather all of this infoamtion? Thanks for sharing!
    From Sophie M

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post