Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Top Secret Re Investigation

Kia Ora Bloggers,

For Re we were learning way to keep our trust and faith in God. To show the ideas we have come up with we made a vine and wrote down all of our ideas in a creative way on the vine. Most people made a grape vine and so did I. The teachers thought that I made a really good vine so they showed the whole hub. After lot's of people were saying that it was really good which I liked. My vine took a lot of thinking because I made a lot of grapes on it but I got it done in the end. Here is the vine that I made for this weeks Re task. 





What are some ways you can keep faith in Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post