Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Graphic Novel War

Kia Ora Bloggers,

Today I am going to show you my graphic novel about war. Me and some of my friends created this for a task we had to do and I am going to show it to you. I am very proud of the graphic novel we have created because I think it is very creative and I love making animations and using google slides. The things we found quite hard were who was going to do what but in the end we got it all figured out and we got the slide finished. At the end we decided to make a summary so the reader knows exactly what it is about. My favourite bit about making this slide show was that I got to work with my friends and we got to create something together. If I didn't have help from my friends then I wouldn't be able to create anything like this. Every piece of work I do I ask my friends if there is something I could change or even just help for decoration. Here is the slide me and my friends made about war.





Have you ever created a slideshow about war?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post