Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Tough Kids 2019

On one sunny Wednesday there was an exciting event called Tough kids. There was lots of fun obstacles and on the first  obstacle I saw one of my tennis coaches. The obstacles were so much fun and at the end I was very wet and muddy. The first obstacle was just a start off but the second one was a challenge. We climbed over a big pile of stacked up tires All the other obstacles were just fun and burnt off energy. The activities made me dizzy on some and wet and muddy on others but most of them were running and enjoying the outdoors. It was really fun getting outside and making the most of the sunny morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post