Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2021

The Twins Visit Again!๐Ÿ’–

Kia Ora Bloggers! Today is Saturday and I have my two cousins over to stay the night! They are  really fun and love hanging out with us just as much as we enjoy hanging out with them! Their names are Korbyn and Dillon. They are twins and both really nice girls! We all enjoy hanging out together at our new house. They are staying the night and we are really excited about it. So far we have just played heaps of games togther on and off devices. I love having friends and family over because it is really fun and they are all so nice. Me and Korbyn made little books out of sticky notes and put them on my bedroom wall for people to read. Dillon loves playing on my phone or in the cottage out the back of the house. Me and Dillon were playing the keyboard togther in my room and I learned a song for the school band that I am in. It is a little club on Wednesday morning tea times where a bunch of yer 5-8 students learn differnt instruments with Clarrie Light. We are all going to have a great time with Korbyn and Dillon over like always. Have you ever had your cousins stay the night?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Quinn,

    Oh, having cousins over is the the best time in the world. It has been a very long time since my cousins and I have had a sleep over, but I remember them just like it was yesterday. I sounds like you got to do a lot of cool things together. Do you get to see them often? Did you get up in the middle of the night for a mid-night snack together, and go to bed really late? Hope the band is going well for you all, seems like you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. Yes, the band is going great! It is really fun! We didn't get up for a midnight snack but we stayed up for a while.
    - Quinn

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post