Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

1...2...3 UMBRELLA!

Kia Ora bloggers! This week we were writing about umbrella.

Umbrella


Early one drizzling morning, the door to Miss Elm’s Home For Children slowly opened wider and wider. The girl with the neon yellow umbrella, slowly entered the orphanage, looking at her surroundings curiously before finding a home for her umbrella. Not wanting to be seen, Boris speedily pulled his head around the door frame so that he was hidden from sight. Standing away from the others the girl stood there as the other kids joyfully searched through the box of old loved treasures. The girl smiled as she watched the little boy race round the room like a rocket. The girl's smile quickly vanished as she looked at the umbrella stand to see only puddles left. Her precious yellow umbrella had been stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post