Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

How To Pray The Rosary

Kia Ora Bloggers! Today I am going to tell you how to pray the Rosary. I have a slide show but let's just remember this; Sign Of The Cross, Apostles Creed, Our Father, 3 Hail Marys, Our Father, 10 Hail Marys, 1 Glory Be. And repeat the last 2 steps for the other 4 decades. A Decade is 10 Hail Marys and 1 Glory Be. There are 4 Mysteries of the Rosary. The Joyful Mysteries, The Sorrowful Mysteries, The Glorious Mysteries and The Luminous Mysteries. This is all explained agin in the slide show below. 


Have you every prayed the Rosary?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post