Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Terrific Tennis

I love tennis. But sometimes it can make me really tired. Just because I get tired doesn't mean I don't love tennis, but today there was something that made me want to stop half way through a game. Hot rays of sun were beating down on my face and all I wanted was to stop. But the thing is I was half way through a game, so I couldnt. I played one of my friends, Eden. She is super funny and super good at tennis. Sometimes I laughed because she just watched the ball go right past her and she didn't even try to hit it back to me, but sometimes she was really concentrated. Sometimes I liked it but sometimes it made everything a whole lot harder. As the sun was killing me and Eden was smashing me I wanted to stop the whole thing. But I couldn't. At one point it was something like 5-3. Then it was 5-4. Then Eden won. So in the end I lost 6-4. After that I didn't want to play another game of tennis. Before I played Eden, me and my Dad did some hits and he really made me run. I'm not that good at backhands so Dad made me do a lot. In the end I am just glad that one day of tennis is over, and there is only a million more to come. Do you play tennis?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post