Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Lock Down!

Kia Ora Bloggers! It is Monday the 23rd of August and we are in horrible lock down! Ok, so lock down might help stop the spread of covid, but it really sucks. It is sooo boring. No friends to play with, no seeing other family members. No going to fun places. And worst of all... NO TAKEAWAYS! It is super horrible, sad and boring even though it stops a virus spreading. The good thing is, there are ways to contact friends and family members. THE PHONE! I can ring and text all... no most of my friends through the phone! I guess you could say that's one thing to be grateful for today. My phone! Any way, most of lock down I have been playing roblox on my chromebook. But because I have to wait until after 3:30 because I can't sign in to my phone account until half and hour after school ends, I was doing other things on my chromebook that were not roblox like... playing other games, doing work like recording motes on my slides and writing stories. Then at 3:30 I would sign into my home account. Want to see what I was working on? Well... Here is the slide I was putting motes on during the day.


Do you like making Google Slides?



3 comments:

  1. Hi Quinn,

    I can see you have been doing a lot of work over that "boring" lockdown. Did you get "TAKEAWAYS", yesterday? I drove past KFC and the queue was massive. I personally don't mind lockdown, it gets me motivated to have a good clean out.
    Your google slide is fantastic! What a lovely way to demonstrate being grateful for what we have. It would be great to have this printed out and put in the library. Hope the rest of lockdown goes quickly for you, and you survive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Quinn,

    The Kākano students will love your book great story and great visuals. I also like that you added mote to it - great job!

    Great to hear that you have been keeping in touch with your friends. Phones can be really handy for that.

    George told me that you had Fish and Chips last night. I hope that you enjoyed them . We had Noodle Union and it was very yummy and not too busy.

    Keep up the great work

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog and for the feedback. I really like the book and it's great knowing you think they will too.
    - Quinn

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post