Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Volcano

Kia Ora Bloggers! Yesterday me and my siblings made an explotion with water, vinegar, dish washing liquid and baking soda. First we put the water, vinegar, and dishwashing liquid in a bottle. Then we put baking soda and water in a bottle. Then we went over to the park in the far corner and put the baking soda slurry (baking soda and water) into the other mixture and stood back. We were quite disappointed at first, but then I decided to shake it, and then we were happy. It exploded everywhere up nice and high. It was awesome. Sorry, but I couldnt get the video, but it looked really cool. It looked a little like this, but in a milk bottle.




Have you ever made an explotion?


1 comment:

  1. Morena Quinn,

    Great explanation of your experiment. It must have ended up really big, especially using a milk bottle. I have done the experiment at school with a group I take, we made it as a volcano. I agree with you, it is pretty awesome. Have you done any other science experiments over lockdown?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post