Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

The School Fair!
On sunday March 8 our school had a school fair. It was filled
with fun and excitement and there was heaps to do. My Dad
gave me $10 to spend and I spent it all very quickly. First I
bought a jolly jar that was my own and then I went to buy a
drink. After that I got an ice cream. My  ice cream was
chocolate flavored and it was delicious. The first thing I did
was the maze in which my friend Emma’s mum paid for. The
maze had a mystery word that involved clues to figure it out.
Then I went over to my mum to chat about the maze and the
clues to find the word “AMAZING.”

Then I went to the fire truck with Emma. There was one
fireman in the truck and one fireman standing by the step
helping us on and off. After that we went to find Emma's
mum and then I went to the bouncy castle. I had two turns
on the course then I got off. It was a fun bouncy castle but
wasn't too bouncy. After the bouncy castle I went to archery
and had quite a good turn. I had fun and got some good shots.
There were red arrows, blue arrows, white arrows and orange
arrows. After that we went to ride the old car rides but they
had just finished their last ride. I was quite sad but it was ok
because I was allowed to go and use the kids zone ticket on
some fun games out the front. I played the game where you
throw the balls into the holes and they have an amount of
points on them. Next I played knock down. I got a pretty good
shot after l had my first tun I finished with three cans left.
Then I went to the guessing game next. It was so much fun
because the last thing that you have to guess is the lollies.
I took lots of turns just for the lollies. After the school fair
I went to meet baby Blake, my cousin for the first time and it
was also my mum's first time too. We met my Aunty outside
the hospital. And then we all walked in together. When we
were in the hospital and in my Aunt's room we saw baby Blake.
She was so small and cute and she had so much hair all ready.
Mum had a little hold and then she asked if I was allowed one
too. I was so I did. Then I got to have some giant m&ms. For
the rest of the visit I was allowed to  hold the baby and i didnt
want to let go. She was so cute and then mum made a joke she
said: congratulations Sarah and dj you have two daughters now.
She only said that because I didn't want to give somebody else
a turn holding the baby because she was so cute. It was the
cutest baby that i had ever seen. I really wanted more m&m’s
but I knew it would be rude to ask and plus I had already had
a whole hand full of them. They were good but I had more
treats at home. We didn't want to be too long at the
hospital but we stayed longer anyway. The baby was so cute.
I really wish that they didn't live so far away. I would love
it if they had bought the house that was just next door to
us but somebody already did. After we had been there long
enough we decided to go home so we said goodbye and we
left really wishing that we could stay longer. We headed
home a long and really fun car ride. When we got home
the other kids were going for a bike ride and so i
watched something on the tv. It was called brooklyn
99. It's about policemen and women that have all sorts of
mysteries to solve and lots of adventures to go on. The main
character is called jake. It is my favorite tv show because it
is so interesting and i really love watching the program.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Quinn! I liked that you didn't just share about the school fair but what you did after it too! Baby Blake must be so cute!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post