Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2020

My avatar

This is my avatar. I created it on google drawings and it took quite a while. Here's what I did. First I took a photo of myself then I went onto line and clicked curve. next I traced around the edge of my face. Then I went shapes then oval and made the shape of my face. I did the same with the hair but because the pony tail wasn't showing I added one my self.all I traced was my face shape and my hair shape. The rest was just me making it look like me and I think it turned out pretty well. It took me some time to achieve this but it came to the time for me to finish up. I really enjoyed doing this but when I finished it I was proud of my self.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post