Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

    The Great Adventure

There was once a girl called Amy that was very interested
in scientists that save the world. She has wanted to be one since she
was 3 but now she is 7 she is much older and is way more confident about
being one. She feels that she is going to be a great scientist when she is
older. She has a best friend that is also 7 years old. Her name is Zara. She
is a very nice girl but she can be quite sensitive about what other people say
about her. She is always nice to other people but sometimes they aren't
very nice to her. One Day they were Having a playdate and they asked if
they could go on an adventure and so they did. Zara asked if they could go
to the same place as last time. Amy said no we are going to adventure
somewhere else this time. Last time they went to the park that was far
away that they didn't even know the way to. Zara asked if they could go to
the forest and Amy said yes. They packed a picnic and headed off for the
forest. When they got there they decided that they would go Zara said
lets go left, then Amy said no lets go right. The right path was dark and
the left path was light. Amy's mum said they would go left this time and
maybe they would go right next time. Amy then said WE HAD BETTER!
So they wandered off into the forest to find the perfect picnic spot.
When they came across a big patch of green grass they thought that this
was the perfect spot to have a picnic. They got out the cookies and ate.
They also had fruit and lollies and other types of food. They all thought
that it was a great lunch, but there was one problem, They didn't remember
what way they had come from. Amy said they wouldn't have to go to school
ever again secretly knowing what way they had come from. Then her mum
said oh yes you will. I will call the cops and ask if they can try and find us.
Amy said there's no need. We can just wait here for life. We have food and
there is a water fountain right over there. I don't think we will last even with
food and water out here plus Zara's mum will kill me if she stays with me out
here. Now I am calling the cops and before you come up with another plan to
keep us out here. Sorry but I already have and the last couple of years you
haven't needed a warning about me being a fast thinker. I just thought you
wouldn't need one today. But sad for me I was wrong. Oh well. Well would
you like to know my plan or would you rather me just do it. She said she
doesn't want either so they didn't get in any more trouble. Amy then said
that she would choose for her and that she would choose just to do it. So
let's just go over there and oh I forgot to tell you this is a good plan and
school can be kinda helpful. Lets go over there and try the path that I know
is the right path to get home just because I don’t want you to die. What do
you mean you don’t want me to die? Well you said that Zara's mother would
kill you if she was stuck here forever. Oh that wouldn't really happen that's
just how I explained what would not really happen but at least it made you
care for me. Like you never have before. Ok follow me to the best place in
the world: home safe warm home. Ok let’s go through the forest this way
and let's go in between the trees over this way and here we are. Home sweet
home. This has been the best day ever!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Quinn - great story. I love the way you have created Amy as a strong and confident character in your story. I would like her as a friend.

    I wonder if they will have more adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there I will try to make more aventure story's about them and I would like Amy as a friend too because she is a nice person according to the story.😀

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post