Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Here Is My Weekly Maths๐Ÿ˜œ




A Unit Fration is a fration but the numerator is a one and the denominator is a whole number other than one. My goal for the week was odering unit frations and I think I really understand it now and I hope that the 2 posters that I made for you has really helped you understand them too!
Those are the 2 posters that I made to share my learning about ordering unit fratiions
Do you know the differnce betweent a unit fration and a fration?๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post