Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

All About Me!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hi my name is Quinn. I am 9 years old turing 10 this year. My birthday is December 8. I really love unicorns๐Ÿฆ„and I have 6 people in my family. Dad, Mum, Elsha, Me, George and Laim. Dad is 42 Mum is 37 Elsha is 10 I am 9 George is 8 and Liam is 5 now. Our family had 2 dogs but one of them died a long time ago but we still thing of her a lot. some nights when I think of her in bed I pray for her and the other people in my family that have died when I think of them. The domestic animals that I like are Dogs Cats and Bunnies. My Nanna has a cat and 2 dogs. One of the dogs is really nice to the cat and one is not as nice. The cats name is Loulou. The little nice dog is cute fluffy black one called Mollie and the other white fluffy one is called Joe. They are nice dogs but I only like to hold Mollie. I have alot of relatives and they are all very kind to me. Thanks for reading All About Me!๐Ÿ˜ณ

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post