Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

MY AMAZING MOTHERS DAY!πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’„πŸ‘œπŸ‘—πŸ‘‘

My amazing mothers day was on may 10 on sunday. We got up and played with our toys and wraped Mum's presents. I chose my present first and I chose fluffy socks like pink and light blue and stuff one them. Then there were all types of treats and stuff. When she opend the present I went and got the card that I made her for mothers day from me only instead of all of us kids. Then we had breakfast witch was giant croissants. Then we went to Nana's house and had a play and them Grandma's house and had a play. Then we went to Poppa's house and had a really small play, Then we went home. This was the best Mothers day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post