Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

My Great Long Walk๐Ÿ˜ณ

On the 8th of May me, Mum, Elsha, George and Liam went on a walk while Dad was at home working. First we just walked down our street and saw a german shepherd. It barked at us really loud and then ran away. It was a fun first part of the walk.

The second part of the walk was almost just as fun because me and Elsha were the group leaders for the walk. We got to make sure that the group stayed toghether and all went the right way. We walked to the golf course and Mum took some photos.

Next we walked to the library. It was only a small walk from the golf course to the library but when we got there we took another photo.Then we walked home.

On the way home we passed the school that had covid 19 testing but we didn’t go through it. We walked past the supermarket and then we tunred to walk down the footpath.

Next we turned down ouir street and walked home. It was a great big walk. Then I came home and wrote this story. Hope you enjoyed my story and I will write another one since I love writing stories. BBBBBYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Quinn
    Thanks for sharing your story about your family walk! I bet dad enjoyed a bit of quite time for his work! I love all the detail in your story, I could picture your walk and where you went! Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Kirsten,
      Thanks for that nice comlement. It really was a great walk, and yes Dad loved his quite time at home. I think anyway.
      From Quinn๐Ÿ˜

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post