Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Maths Is Fun

Kia Ora bloggers. Welcome to my blog to thise who are new and welcome back to those who aren't. Today is Thursday 25th of June and I am posting about my maths for this week.
Goal:count forwards and backwards in 1 /2’s, 1 /4’s, 1 /3’s,
1 /5’s, 1 /10’s. The hard things I found were, in steat of doind the whole number I did for example 4/4 four over four. Here is the poster I made to show my learning.



Hope you enjoyed and learnt something from this post. Heikona!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post