Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

Kia Ora bloggers,

it is friday the best day of the week. After school I don't have to make my lunch for tommorow, isn't that awesome! Today we had cybersmart/smartfootprint lessons with Mark and we learnt about what personal information we can put on our blog. We had to do something where we have two sides of a square. One side is the things that are ok to put on your blog and things that aren't. Then we had to give a reason why we put it there. Here is the one that I made.⤵



Here are the reasons⤵





















Hope you learnt something from this blog.

Have you ever done something like this before?

Heikona Quinn🦄

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post